Image credit; http://www.pinterest.com
Site obtained from; http://www.miss-mental.com
Okay, let’s take this in sections.
- Things to Remember; I think it’s a good idea to think of things every day before you start doing whatever you do. It’s good for your mental health if you do this. And the things on your list don’t necessarily have to be these things. If you are a student, you could say “working hard will make you succeed” or something like that.
- You don’t have to be perfect; Well, no one is perfect. I see the appeal for this one, but I don’t know if it would be necessary for me. I know that no one’s perfect, especially me, but I understand the importance of telling yourself it’s okay to make mistakes.
- Having a bad day is okay; I agree with this, for the most part. If you are making yourself miserable and everyone around you, then it isn’t okay. But it is okay to feel sad or angry, but don’t let it ruin your day.
- Small steps are progress; Yes, 100% I agree with this. If you have a BIG task, take it in steps. You’ll feel better, at least I always do.
- Asking for help is strength; First of all, they spelled “strength” wrong, but whatever. Anyways, I agree that asking for help is an important thing to do, unless you can do it yourself. Then you are just wasting everyone’s time.
- People love and appreciate you; Yes, I think this is a good one. No matter if you think that no one loves you, someone does.
Quote 18. I agreed with this for the most part. I think having a list like this is a good idea, what did you think?
Yours in writing,